Error code: 0x0F<- Back
- CR load positioning drive time exceeded judgment error.
- Carriage operation failure due to a disc jam or ink system operation error.
- Inadequate lubrication of the guide shaft or obstructions on the sliding surface.
- Encoder signal abnormality due to a faulty sensor, dirt on the scale, poor contact, or etc.
- Carriage Assembly Operation Check.
- Is there any obstruction on the Carriage path?
- Does the Carriage move smoothly when it is moved manually?
- Check the followings. Clean or replace the parts if necessary.
- CR scale: dirt, damage, installation status, tension.
- CR encoder sensor: dirt, damage.
- Carriage shaft, guide: dirt, lubrication.
- CR belt: damage, tension, loosening of motor fixing screw.
- Head FFC: connection, damage.
- Ink tube, Tube guide plate, Clamp: damage, operational abnormality.
- CR motor cable, Sensor FFC: connection, damage.
- Printer control board, LPS board: any abnormality.