Error code: 0xF0<- Back
- DTY_max error in DF BS control.
- Sudden change in load due to a disc jam or etc.
- Inadequate lubrication of the guide shaft or obstructions on the sliding surface.
- Encoder signal abnormality due to a faulty sensor, dirt on the scale, noise, poor contact, or etc.
- Disc tray operation check.
- Check that there are no foreign objects in the route of the disc tray.
- Move the disc tray by hand, and check that it moves smoothly.
- Check the followings. Clean or replace them if necessary.
- DF scale: dirt, damage, deformation.
- DF encoder sensor: dirt, damage.
- DF guide shaft: dirt, lubrication.
- DF belt: damage, tension.
- Idler mechanism: abnormal operation, loosening of motor fixing screws, position.
- Belt teeth disengagement prevention mechanism: abnormal operation.
- Disc tray: deformation, damage.
- Stacker 3, Shutter, Disc arm: abnormal operation due to deformation.
- Ink tube, Tube guide plate, Clamp: abnormal operation, damage.
- DF motor cable, Sensor FFC: connection, damage.
- Printer control board, LPS board: any abnormality.