Error code: 153F<- Back
- Detects that it is being driven at an irregularly slower speed than the specified value.
- Encoder cable is damaged.
- Motor cable is damaged.
- Irregular load.
- Encoder failure.
- Motor failure.
- Check if there is some foreign material causing extra load on the driven roller release system.
- Check the connection between the Driven Roller Release Motor and the Main Board Assy.
- Replace the Driven Roller Release Motor.
- Cutter Cutter HP detection error.
- The home position of the Cutter is not detected. Check the connection of the Cutter Sensor.