Error code: 00010012<- Back
CR overload (high sensitivity) error
PWM has been being output for a certain period of time. This can be made when load on the CR Motor is slightly increased.
Remedy and points to be checked :
1. Check the load on the CR Motor :
- Running load of CR Motor (check by manual operation).
- Measure the resistance value of the PF Motor.
- If the CR Motor is found in short mode, replace the MAIN BOARD ASSY at the same time.
- Damage to or wear in the CR Driven Pulley.
- Damaged or worn bearing of the Carriage Unit.
- Flaws in the CR Rail caused by roller running.
- Tension of the CR timing belt.
2. Replace the CR Motor Assy.
3. Replace the C593 MAIN Board.