Error code: 00010002<- Back
Overcurrent occurred on the PF Motor
The printer causes this error and stops operation if an abnormal electric current beyond the prescribed range is detected at the PF Motor drive circuit on the C594 Main Board while the PF Motor is rotating or when a current beyond the prescribed range is required to be supplied to the motor.
Check Point :
1. Make sure that the PF Loop Scale is free of dust or foreign materials.
2. Make sure that the PF Motor is not shorted out. If it does, replace the C594 Main Board together with the PF Motor.
3. Visually check if there is a point where likely to cause a short of the PF Motor harness with the frame.
1. Clean dirt or paper dust on the Loop Scale and check if it is damaged.
2. Replace the PF MOTOR ASSY.
3. Replace the MAIN BOARD ASSY.